Click here to read our Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Bell County history and story.
Our Mission Statement
• To provide and sustain a spiritual community where all are welcome to join in a search for truth in an atmosphere of mutual respect.
• To provide for religious needs, fellowship, and educational opportunities for people of all ages.
• To discover and nurture those qualities in ourselves that
will enable us to benefit the larger community.
Our Seven Principles
We covenant to affirm and promote:
• The inherent worth and dignity of every person.
• Justice, equity and compassion in human relations.
• Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations.
• A free and responsible search for truth and meaning.
• The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large.
• The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all.
• Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
To learn more, please visit http://www.uua.org/beliefs/principles
We are an LGBTQ Welcoming Congregation: "Unitarian Universalist congregations extend a warm welcome to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) individuals, families, and communities. We work to promote acceptance, inclusion, understanding, and equity for LGBTQ persons of all ages, abilities, colors, and genders, both within our denomination and in society at large. We are committed to protecting the civil and legal rights of LGBTQ people and families across the country."
To learn more, please visit http://www.uua.org/lgbtq